I’m posting a review request for the UbiQomix Microbiome Exploration, which is applying for project approval on Open Humans. This project is part of an IRB-approved study led by Orit Shaer at Wellesley College, and we’ve received documentation of this IRB approval. You can find a copy of it here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NT_k7lGRzRVKAGkjXOHXXSADOQw3wjKI
The project runs as an on-site project and links people to a survey after the signup.
Should this project be visible and available for all Open Humans members to join?
Please vote Approve or Deny, and/or comment.
- Activity page: https://www.openhumans.org/activity/ubiqomix-microbiome-exploration/
- Project review guide: Project Review Guide
- Project guidelines: https://www.openhumans.org/community-guidelines/#project
- Title: UbiQomix Microbiome Exploration
- Managed by: Orit Shaer
- Description: In order to read our submission to the CSCW 2018 workshop on Social Issues in Personal Informatics: Design, Data, and Infrastructure click on this link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/18OZoyX9ccXIP6B9q2xqPUdjTxZaGC-cmd8R1PesmbJI/edit?usp=sharing
- Project website: http://cs.wellesley.edu/~hcilab/pghci.html
- Connections: 0 members
- Data received: None
- Data added: None