I’m posting a review request for the Google search history analyzer, which is applying for project approval on Open Humans. This project is run by Athina Tzovara with support from Bastian Greshake Tzovaras.
Should this project be visible and available for all Open Humans members to join?
Please vote Approve or Deny, and/or comment.
- Activity page: https://www.openhumans.org/activity/google-search-history-analyzer/
- Project review guide: Project Review Guide
- Project guidelines: https://www.openhumans.org/community-guidelines/#project
- Title: Google search history analyzer
- Managed by: Athina Tzovara with support from Bastian Greshake Tzovaras
- Description: Here you can upload your Google search history data. Once uploaded, you can use the Personal Data Notebooks to analyze your searches. For example, you can compute your top searches per month, or obtain graphs of the top co-occurring terms within your searches. The data that you request from Google will contain your search terms, along with the date and time when you did these searches, and the websites that you visited after each search. By default, your data are kept private, so that only you have access to your data and we will not use or access your data without your explicit consent. If you want, you may also choose to share your data with other projects or to make them public.
- Project website: https://goo-searches-analyzer.herokuapp.com/
- Connections: 3 members
- Data received: None
- Data added: Google take-out archive of search data